Working at Plus
Plus’ diverse business model and integrated approach to architecture and interior design, presents extensive opportunities for those pursuing a career in this industry. With four practices across three states and two countries, our employees gain exposure in local, national and international markets.
- Directors Jessica Liew and Jaimin Atkins, and Associate Elissa Loh came to the practice in entry level roles.
- We offer mentoring, training, coaching and professional development programs
- Registration training including practice interviews
Flexible and supportive, our workplace is designed to foster creativity and innovation.
We engage with staff on both a personal and professional level:
- Friday night professional development presentations, where staff take turns presenting to each other, developing public speaking skills
- A long standing tradition of Wednesday morning teas out of the office
- A social soccer team
- Cycling club where participants are given Plus kits
- Access to company Minis to run errands
- Lunchtime Foosball
Crosspollination of expertise and collaboration across each of our divisions ensures that, as the practice matures, our company culture becomes more progressive and the ability to achieve work/life balance more achievable:
- Plus provides a safe and secure environment, where children are welcome over the school holidays
- Work weeks average 37.5 hours
- All pre-approved overtime is paid